Thursday, July 11, 2019

Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzels Recipe #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Hi once more! It's Alicia from The Baker Upstairs, and I have another delightful treat to impart to you today. These cinnamon sugar delicate pretzels are so delicate and chewy, rich and sweet, and incredibly delectable! They are one of my family's preferred treats, and I'm eager to impart the formula to you!

When I was in secondary school, one of my first employments was working in the china and gem office at a major retail establishment in the shopping center. I helped ladies pick their vault things, watched individuals unendingly banter around one flatware set versus another, and sold precious stone jars worth more than my vehicle. 🙂 It was a truly fun activity more often than not, however there were times when it was fantastically moderate. Some of the time an entire hour would go with no clients coming into my territory, and when I had worked there two or three months, I had the whole tape of music that was played over the PA framework remembered. One of the brilliant spots on a moderate night was my break, when I would stroll down to the shopping center nourishment court and purchase a delicate pretzel and a soft drink.

Perhaps it was on the grounds that I was a youngster working just because, and savoring the freedom it gave, yet I swear, nothing had ever tasted on a par with those pretzels. They were straight from the stove, rich and hot, thus delectable! It was consistently an extremely intense decision to settle on a hot salted pretzel with cheddar sauce, or a warm and sweet cinnamon sugar pretzel. I cherished them both! These cinnamon sugar delicate pretzels help me to remember those flawless pretzels I appreciated from the shopping center each one of those years back, yet they're far superior since they're natively constructed! Nowadays, I prepare them with my kids, and get the chance to consider the to be on their appearances as they find how delectable a hot pretzel can be.
Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzels Recipe #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy
Also try our recipe Strawberry Brownie Skewers #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Ingredients

  • for the pretzels:
  • 2 cups warm milk
  • 1½ tablespoons yeast
  • ¼ cup brown sugar
  • 4 tablespoons butter, melted
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 4½ cups flour, more or less as needed
  • for the topping:
  • ⅓ cup baking soda
  • 3 cups warm water
  • 4 tablespoons butter, melted
  • ½ cup sugar
  • 2 teaspoons cinnamon

Instructions

  1. In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, dissolve the yeast in the warm milk. When the mixture is bubbly, mix in the brown sugar, butter, one cup flour, and salt, and mix until combined.
  2. Add the remaining flour, one cup at a time, and mix until a smooth and slightly sticky dough forms. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rise about one hour, until doubled in size.
  3. After the dough has risen, preheat the oven to 450. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Divide the dough into twelve equal sized pieces, and roll each piece into a long skinny rope. Twist into a pretzel shape.
  4. In a medium bowl, mix together the warm water and baking soda until dissolved. Dip each pretzel into the baking soda mixture and place on the prepared baking sheets. Bake 7 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown.
  5. In a shallow dish, whisk together the sugar and cinnamon. Brush the pretzels with melted butter, then dip them in the cinnamon sugar mixture.

Read more our recipe COOKIES AND CREAM RICE CRISPY TREATS #desserts #cakerecipe #chocolate #fingerfood #easy

Source : bit.ly/2XHSyjJ