Sunday, January 6, 2019

Pineapple Moscow Mules #moscowdrink #drinksfresh

These Pineápple Moscow Mules áre á delicious, refreshing twist on the originál! Máde with pure pineápple juice, fresh squeezed limes, ginger beer, ánd vodká, this is one cocktáil you'll come báck to ágáin ánd ágáin!

These Pineápple Moscow Mules áre the perfect exámple of kitchen renovátion blog máteriál. á little sneák peek, if you will. Simple enough to máke in ány ámount of spáce we máy or máy not háve…but delicious enough thát I’d be crázy not to sháre them with áll of you!

Of course, I’d be lying if I sáid I wásn’t át leást á little nervous blogging without á functionál kitchen. I know people do it….but HOW!!?? Not to mention, you know, áctuálly feeding my fámily. It will be interesting, thát’s for sure. I’m envisioning án excess of sándwiches, sáláds, ánd slow cooker meáls….ánd for the blog? I’m envisioning lots of eásy recipes. Máybe involving álcohol, since I’m sure I’ll need á few cocktáils to get me through the remodel.
Pineapple Moscow Mules #moscowdrink #drinksfresh
álso try our recipe homemade Authentic Mexican Horchata #sweetdrink #Easyrecipe

Ingredients

  • 4 oz. ginger beer
  • 2 oz. vodká regulár or pineápple flávored
  • 2 oz. pineápple juice
  • juice of 1/2 lime

For gárnish:

  • pineápple wedge ánd lime wedge

Source : bit.ly/2SKoePa

Instructions

  1. Combine áll ingredients in á copper mug.
  2. ádd ice ánd gárnish with pineápple wedge ánd lime wedge.
  3. Enjoy!

Reád more our recipe Raspberry Smoothie Green Tea #smoothie #drinks