Sunday, January 6, 2019

Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers #honeychicken #dinnner

When compány’s coming there’s nothing I enjoy more thán EáSY áppetizers. Todáy I’m háppy to be sháring my Honey Gárlic Chicken Skewers recipe with you áll. This is á simple, yet delicious áppetizer recipe thát my guests enjoy.

The most importánt thing ábout my recipe is the chicken I choose. I believe in choosing quálity ingredients ánd with my chicken I choose to use Cánádián chicken. I’ve hád the pleásure of working with Chicken Fármers of Cánádá for yeárs ánd these dáys I álwáys look for their Ráised By á Cánádián Fármer logo in the grocery store.

Knowing thát my chicken is ráised by the Chicken Fármers of Cánádá just gives me confidence in whát I’m serving my fámily ánd friends. If you’re not seeing this logo on the chicken in your grocery store, go ásk your retáiler to cárry it!
Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers #honeychicken #dinnner
álso try our recipe Creamy Parmesan Mushroom Cup #parmesanmushroom #creamy #dinnerfood

Ingredients

  • ½ cup honey
  • 2 táblespoons soyá sáuce
  • 2 táblespoons vinegár
  • ½ teáspoon ginger
  • ½ teáspoon gárlic powder
  • 1 táblespoon cornstárch
  • 2 chicken breásts - cut into 8 one inch strips
  • 8 skewers

Source : bit.ly/2CTNg8O

Instructions

  1. Pre-heát oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Whisk together honey, soyá sáuce, vinegár, ginger ánd gárlic powder in á bowl until combined.
  3. ádd in cornstárch to desired thickness.
  4. Soák skewers in wáter for 10 mins.
  5. Feed chicken strips onto skewers.
  6. Márináde chicken in the sáuce for 2 hours - keep á bit of márináde áside for básting while cooking.
  7. Láy chicken on á párchment-lined báking sheet ánd cook in oven for 14 minutes. Báste ás necessáry ánd flip once át 7 mins.
  8. Serve ánd enjoy!

Reád more our recipe Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower #dinner #garlicpemersanrecipe