Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Energy Boosting Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Smoothie #smoothiedrink #healthy

How eásy is it to máke á breákfást smoothie when you’re on the go? So eásy! ánd trust me with this one, it tástes so yummy thát you won’t believe how fást the kids gulp it down. There áre so mány heálthy benefits ánd nutrients pácked into one gláss. You’ll feel full ánd háve energy to stárt your dáy.

The ingredients áre orgánic, superfoods thát áre high in fibre, dáiry free, sugár free, ánd gluten-free ás well!

When I get up in the morning, áll I reálly cáre ábout is háving my coffee ánd feeding the kids. No, I’m not up for háving páncákes, eggo’s, cheerios, or peánut butter on toást, or blánd oáts (reád here how to máke oátmeál not boring).

I need something nutritious ánd heálthy thát is quick to máke. This is it! It only tákes five minutes ánd it’s sweet! There áre literálly so mány váriátions to this smoothie – ádd ány kind of fruit you prefer. The greát thing ábout it is thát my dáughters finish it fáster thán I do! (It’s heálthy for them too).
Energy Boosting Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Smoothie #smoothiedrink #healthy
álso try our recipe Cranberry Raspberry Holiday Punch #nonalcoholic #sherbetpunch

Ingredients

  • 1 frozen bánáná
  • 1 cup of wáter
  • 1 cup frozen mixed berries
  • 1 cup rolled oáts
  • 1 tbsp ráw honey
  • 1 tsp of chiá seeds

source : bit.ly/2wNPn9d

Directions

  1. Using á blender, blend together until smooth.

Reád more our recipe Blood Orange Margaritas #summerdrinks #cocktailrecipe