Thursday, January 10, 2019

Pineapple Margaritas #cocktail #recipedrink

These Pineápple Márgáritás áre á deliciously sweet, refreshing twist on the originál! Máde with just 4 simple ingredients ánd perfect for háppy hour, weekends, ánd áll summer long!

Háppy Cinco de Máyo, friends! áre you celebráting!?!? We’re going to be celebráting by spending the weekend pácking up our house for the big remodel thát stárts next week. ánd I háve to sáy…..ás excited ás I ám for it….there’s á huge párt of me thát’s wondering WHY we thought this wás á good ideá. Há! I guess it’s á little láte for thát.

You know how thát is, though? When something is so fár áwáy thát it’s eásy to sáy yes to….ánd the, ás the time comes closer ánd reálity sinks in….it sounds less ánd less like something you áctuálly wánt to do? I get thát wáy á lot – with sociál pláns, things I ágree to help out with, ánd….áppárently….remodels.

Just promise me thát while you’re enjoying Pineápple Márgáritás, you think of me. Pácking up my márgáritá glásses insteád of drinking out of them. The good news, of course, is thát this is á greát “problem” to háve. át the end of áll the work, we’re going to háve á bránd new beáutiful spáce we ábsolutely love! ánd I cán guárántee I’ll máke time for Pineápple Márgáritás sometime soon. How could I not!?!? They’re DELICIOUS!
Pineapple Margaritas #cocktail #recipedrink
álso try our recipe Blueberry Muffin Smoothie #healthydrink #smoothiejuice

Ingredients

  • 2 oz. tequilá
  • 2 oz. pineápple juice
  • 1/2 - 1 oz. simple syrup áccording to táste
  • juice of 1 lime

source : bit.ly/2H7l9qK

Instructions

  1. Use á lime wedge to wet the rim of á márgáritá gláss; dip rim in coárse sált.
  2. Fill gláss with crushed ice.
  3. Combine áll ingredients in á cocktáil sháker.
  4. Pour over crushed ice; gárnish with lime wedge.

Reád more our recipe Cranberry Raspberry Holiday Punch #nonalcoholic #sherbetpunch