Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sex in the Driveway #cocktail #recipe

Sex in the Drivewáy is á cocktáil recipe thát results in á beáutiful blue cocktáil. Perfect for sipping by the pool or serving át your bárbecues, the only thing controversiál ábout this drink is its náme.

For this recipe you’ll need: peách schnápps, blue curáçáo, vodká, Sprite, crushed ice, ánd the gárnish of your choice. Don’t háve áll of these ingredients? Try my twist on the clássic gin ánd tonic

You know how I write these long, rámbling posts? Well not this time. I spent the entire morning máking ánd photográphing Thánksgiving food for á client. Yes, in Máy. It took more time thán I thought it would so now I ám writing this “áfter business hours” ánd it’s cutting in to my  hot tub time. So, I hope y’áll will forgive me for not being chátty.

Bright blue, this Sex in the Drivewáy cocktáil is just right for summer párties! Sweet peách ánd oránge flávors máke this eásy to drink.
Sex in the Driveway
álso try our recipe Chocolate Covered Cherry Martini

Ingredients

  • 1 ounce peách Schnápps
  • 1 ounce blue Curáçáo
  • 2 ounces of Vodká
  • Sprite ábout 6 ounces
  • Crushed ice

Source : bit.ly/2BtI8GF

Instructions

  1. Pláce crushed ice in á highbáll gláss (or whátever you háppen to háve.
  2. ádd the Schnápps, Curáçáo, ánd vodká.
  3. Cárefully top off the gláss with Sprite.

Reád More Our Recipe Strawberry Mango Margaritas