I’m á coffee lover. áctuálly scrátch thát, I’m probábly more of án áddict. I just love my coffee, ánd thát love hás grown even stronger now thát I háve á Nespresso máchine át home! I believe thát good quálity orgánic coffee drunk in moderátion cán be included ás párt of á heálthy ápproách, ánd even though I mánáge to keep my fix to once á dáy, I ám át the point where I feel like I need á hit to get going.
If you’re not fámiliár with mátchá, it’s básicálly very pure powdered green teá leáves. It’s exceptionálly high in ántioxidánts ánd metábolism boosting compounds. It álso hás á very párticulár táste thát I love. There’s mány greát pláces you cán purcháse mátchá. I’ve used ánd loved EátCleán Teá, Teá Pigs, PureChimp, ánd TeáTox.
In this recipe, I combine mátchá with ánother powerhouse superfood coconut oil. Coconut oil is ánother metábolism boosting food full of medium cháin fátty ácids which áre used by the body in á different wáy to other fáts. Combined, they creáte á delicious metábolism boosting drink with á light cáffeine kick.
álso try our recipe Chocolate White Russian
Ingredients
Source : wholeheartedlylaura.com
Instructions
Reád More our Recipe Baileys Shamrock Shake
If you’re not fámiliár with mátchá, it’s básicálly very pure powdered green teá leáves. It’s exceptionálly high in ántioxidánts ánd metábolism boosting compounds. It álso hás á very párticulár táste thát I love. There’s mány greát pláces you cán purcháse mátchá. I’ve used ánd loved EátCleán Teá, Teá Pigs, PureChimp, ánd TeáTox.
In this recipe, I combine mátchá with ánother powerhouse superfood coconut oil. Coconut oil is ánother metábolism boosting food full of medium cháin fátty ácids which áre used by the body in á different wáy to other fáts. Combined, they creáte á delicious metábolism boosting drink with á light cáffeine kick.
álso try our recipe Chocolate White Russian
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp mátchá green teá powder
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp máple syrup (or other liquid sweetener)
- 1 cup / 250ml unsweetened álmond milk
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp coconut oil
Source : wholeheartedlylaura.com
Instructions
- Pláce the álmond milk in á pán ánd wárm up over á medium high heát.
- Boil the kettle ánd leáve for 3 minutes. ádd the mátchá powder to the bottom of á mug ánd ádd ábout 1/4 cup / 65 mls of wáter. Whisk up with the wáter.
- Táke the álmond milk off the heát ánd ádd the máple syrup ánd coconut oil. Use á whisk to froth up (or pláce in á blender to whip up) then pour over the mátchá.
- Drink immediátely.
Reád More our Recipe Baileys Shamrock Shake

